From concept to commissioning we provide complete in-house engineering.
- Site surveys
- 3D Drawings
- Project Management
- Thermal Imaging
- Installation and Commissioning
- To focus continuously on the future and pursue continuing growth in company value.
- To be fair, honest and open in our company management and leadership.
- To understand and honour fully the company code of conduct, company values, moral practices, and legal regulations of every region where we operate.
- To view ourselves through the eyes of our customers and adapt our approach responsively to satisfy and enhance their expectations.
- To build positive momentum by nurturing competent motivated employees who in turn, will foster a stronger company.
- To take our future into our own hands by leading our industry and introducing innovative new methodologies.
- To maximise our collective strength by sharing information freely and promoting partnerships with our clients and within the company.
Humble beginning and A Legacy to carry forward…
In total 35 years experience in all facets of manufacture of busbar systems and ancillary equipment. An experienced managing director with strong leadership and communication skills who is hard-working, pragmatic and approachable. As a talented leader he directs employees to support the achievement of overall company goals and objectives. He has been personally been involved in many major projects over the years.
Mission & Vision
To become the leading provider and preferred supplier of busbar systems worldwide to the commercial and industrial power-distribution industry by 2015.
To supply our valued client with best-in-class designed and manufactured quality busbar systems, thereby not only providing an important service to them, but being recognised as being an integral part of their business.
- Comply with the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Satisfy the requirements of our stakeholders as a whole
- Ensure the effective and efficient utilization of all our resources.
- Provide the local market with superior busbar systems.
- Monitor measure and analyse the cost of non-conformance to ensure continual improvement
- Ensure the quality management system is reviewed periodically by management for continuing suitability.
- Manage a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible infrastructure.
- Ensure that the quality objectives are applicable, measurable and consistent with the quality policy.
Policy of Intent
It is the policy of BUSBAR INSTALLATIONS to adhere to all the policies and procedures referenced in their Quality Management Manual. The manual is reviewed on a regular basis (at least every two years) to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the documented system to ensure continual improvement of the system.
This Company Profile is also an abridged version of the Quality Management Manual and contains a brief overview of the company and the quality management system and was designed for the purpose of introducing BUSBAR INSTALLATIONS to potential clients.
The company meets all its obligations with regard to governmental legal requirements in terms of the Labour Relations Act (including the Bargaining Council), Workman’s Compensation Act, Skills Development Act, Receiver of Revenue, Unemployment Insurance, etc.
It is therefore important for a customer to choose a supplier such as BUSBAR INSTALLATIONS that is fully compliant with the relevant statutory and regulatory (legal) requirements. All the relevant and applicable documentation is available for any customer/potential customer to check out the credentials of the company with the applicable statutory body, or ask for additional information.