The demand for the economical and efficient distribution of electric power for business and industrial applications continues to grow. Our Bus Duct has a very compact design and uses an effective heat-radiating aluminium housing profile, sandwich construction which allows for easier installation and maintenance, the casing also acts as an earth and is available with a choice of ingress protection ratings from IP55 to IP67.
Our Bus Duct can carry from 160A up to 7500A with reduced loss. It is ideal for both high-rise buildings and industrial applications. The simplified design of the Bus Duct system allows for easy routing, extension, relocation, replacement and maintenance of power loads.
Because of the extremely low impedance, the resultant voltage drop is also low.
The effective design allows power to be delivered with the greatest possible efficiency and our Bus Duct also has a very high short-circuit with stand strength.
Busbar Installations also offer an optional intelligent temperature monitoring system where an optical fibre cable is attached to the housing and is used to measure real time temperature conditions.
- IP 58 and IP 68 for Indoor and Outdoor Installations
- Low voltage products meet the standard of IEC 60439-1 ‘IEC 60439-2, IEC 61439
- The purity of conductor is 99.9% for copper with conductivity above 98% IACS.
- Small external dimension, Compact and easy to install
- Wide current range from 630A to 6300A
- Fire resistance: At 750°C for 3 hours tested in accordance with IEC 60331-21
- Non-chimney effect
- Non-metallic casing, free of electro-erosion
- high short-circuit current withstand
- Low voltage drop and power consumption
- High mechanical strength
- Maintenance free
- Fully-insulated with cast resin
- All-weather environments