Busbar Installations’ Cast Resin range is rated to 1000V, it is maintenance free and thanks to its enclosure made of cast-resin with a high degree of protection, IP68, as well as its high short-circuit rating, the system ensures reliable power transportation even under the most adverse ambient indoor and outdoor conditions.
The conductor is available in aluminium or copper and is totally encapsulated in a fire retardant, self-extinguishing cast resin casing guaranteeing high resistance to extreme conditions and temperatures ranging from (-40°C to 60°C).
The range is available from 630A to 6300A, with only minimum space requirements, it can be optimally adjusted to the construction conditions with 90° angles and T-pieces for change of direction.
Busbar goes beyond what cables can do by taping off power to equipment for further distribution using tap-off boxes. In comparison to cables, Busbar thus continues as a single systems to replace cables as well as distribution boards at floor level in buildings, both commercial and industrial.
- IP 58 and IP 68 for Indoor and Outdoor Installations
- Low voltage products meet the standard of IEC 60439-1 ‘IEC 60439-2, IEC 61439
- The purity of conductor is 99.9% for copper with conductivity above 98% IACS.
- Small external dimension, Compact and easy to install
- Wide current range from 630A to 6300A
- Fire resistance: At 750°C for 3 hours tested in accordance with IEC 60331-21
- Non-chimney effect
- Non-metallic casing, free of electro-erosion
- high short-circuit current withstand
- Low voltage drop and power consumption
- High mechanical strength
- Maintenance free
- Fully-insulated with cast resin
- All-weather environments